What Makes a Good Leader?
Why is Teamwork Important?
Why Leadership Is Important in Business organizations and Workplace?
Leadership Training Program was created with an aim to help you analyze yourself
and assess your skills, interest, personality and aptitude . Creating and leading
a successful team needs time, dedication, effort and skill. With our program, you
will learn what it takes to be a good leader, how to form a team, and how to continuously
improve the way your team functions and lead it to success.
Our program helps you know yourself and your team better and analyze how well your
team works in decision making, problem solving, time management and adapting to
change. We also provide interactive sessions and games where your entire team is
involved in activities.
There are three levels for different age groups.
Some Leadership Myths:
- Myth 1 - Leadership is innate and you need to be born with it
Leadership develops through hard work and careful observation. Usually people learn
it by experience and waste a lot of time to understand its principles. However,
the good news is that leadership skills and qualities can also be taught.
- Myth 2 - Leadership is possessing power over others
Leadership is a power with people that exists as a reciprocal relationship between
a leader and his/her followers. A good leader will have many followers even though
he/she may not have authoritative powers.
- Myth 3 - Leadership and management are the same
The biggest difference between managers and leaders is the way they motivate the
people who work or follow them, and this sets the tone for most other aspects of
what they do. Leaders lead people to a destiny, while managers manage resources.
What you can expect from this program
- Learn valuable lessons of leadership and teamwork in fun manner
- Understand and develop leadership skills and principles
- Create and motivate effective and successful teams
- Promote better communication and trust
- Apply your team's best personality traits to organization's advantage
- Transform from Good to Great!